Re: Project Management update.

Since you are the reporter, the star in the left hand corner of the issue
should be gold for you. For anyone else it is silver (or unlit, whatever.)
If it is gold then you are signed up for alerts on issue updates. CC'ing
people is not in our install, but I saw a few days ago it is added in the
latest build. So the next time we update TBG we should be able to add other
people to the CC list if needed.

As far as getting your alerts, you need to set it up in your account
preferences. You can just go to http://project.webplatform.org/account  or
go to your user menu in the upper-right hand corner and click on "your
account." In there you will find a tab for the notification settings which
you may adjust to your liking. If it actually is not working at all, then
please let me know so I can look into a possible bug. It has worked for me
though at least once.

-Garbee

P.S. This is going to be put in as a comment to PRMG-4 as well. So the
notifications should be tested then for you (at least for comments) Scott.