Re: Contributing to the XHR section?

Wow, thanks Monsur!

Yes, we really could use your help! Dave Gash has just started working on
the XHR pages, and we had it in our notes to include the CORS bits as well.

Working on API docs here requires a little homework first. Please read the
guide to creating API
docs<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Creating_API_pages>.
It describes how to organize a doc page so that it fits in the hierarchy as
well as how to fill in the various forms in the pages.

If you have any questions, please send them to public-webplatform@w3.org,
either Dave or I will be available to answer.

+Scott