Re: Contributing to the XHR section?

Hi, Monsur-

On 2/7/13 3:11 PM, Monsur Hossain wrote:
> Hi there.  I just ran across the blog post and wanted to express
> interest in helping with the "XHR" section of the site. I help maintain
> the enable-cors.org <http://enable-cors.org> site, and have often
> thought that the CORS stuff would be better suited to the WPD's wiki
> model. Let me know how I can help!

Welcome! Of course I know about enable-cors.org... thanks for doing that!

I'm really eager to have ubiquitous APIs like XHR well-documented on
WPD. Scott Rowe is our API lead, so you should check with him to
coordinate on it, but I think you should just create an account and
start editing! Let us know if you need help learning the template
system, etc.

Please consider adding CORS info as well... sites like yours are really
valuable, but it's also great to have at least the basics in someplace
like WPD.

Regards-
-Doug