Re: Web Platform doc sprint 2/23 at Adobe (browser compatibility update)

Hi, Doug-

Thanks for joining in! I've had an ongoing action for a while to figure
out how to integrate data from QuirksMode and CanIUse and W3C's tests,
and to write it up... I've talked about it in dribs and drabs, but your
email prompted me to write up a rough sketch of what I had in mind.

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Compatibility_Info

I'd love to talk with you more to see if this is compatible with what
you had in mind.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Developer Relations Lead

p.s. Back off the name, May... I'm Doug in these parts! :P