Re: Tomorrow: Community Development Task Force Meeting

From: Andre Jay Meissner <ameissne@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:24:52 +0100
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Sorry I won't be able to make tomorrows call. But I am working on a new Doc Sprint as a side gig to a well known conference in Zurich. Target date would be August 28, this is the call for experts. Added to agenda, please track who could possibly join in to provide ground support as on-site experts.

Thanks,
*Jay