Caniuse features missing articles on WebPlatform Docs

From: Alexis Deveria <adeveria@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:58:56 -0700
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all, I recently started to add links to WPD articles for caniuse.com,
and came across a number that don't yet have related WPD pages. I figured
people here might find it useful to know of this list, so I've added it as
a user subpage here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/UserWiki:Adeveria/caniuse-missing

Hope this is helpful as an indicator of what kind of things don't yet have
pages, though I understand it doesn't make sense for each entry to have a
page.

Thanks,

Alexis Deveria