Re: Proposed plan for university communications

I think that simply broadcasting to university contacts is not likely to
lead to much participation. I think we're more likely to get students
successfully involved if we find one or two faculty members who are
interested in using WPD as a testbed for student projects, and work with
them to figure out what kinds of activities are good learning
experiences for students. When we have a successful model, then we can
start promoting it to more academics.

As a comparison point, here is a description of the program for
technical writing students to contribute to Mozilla's end-user support
knowledgebase:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/technical-writing-program

--Janet

--