Re: WebPlatform.org meeting in 40 minutes

I won't be able to attend today's meeting at noon as I had to rush in to
work but will be on IRC to give updates. I should be able to attend the
analytics meeting later.

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza