Re: Assigning ownership of project buckets

Oh! That'll be Doug, of course. Thanks, Patrick! J

From: Patrick D'Souza <pdsouza@about.com<mailto:pdsouza@about.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:39 AM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Assigning ownership of project buckets

I'm ready to take up the ownership of Analytics unless anyone has any objections to it :) Julee, I think you missed infrastructure in the list below.

On 04/17/2013 02:27 AM, Julee wrote:
We're getting closer to our bug base, project tracker being finished. For each project bucket on project.webplatform.org, we need someone to take ownership. The owner would:

* further refine that project's goals for beta[1][2]
* populate the team on project.webplatform.org
* define bugs, tasks, features, etc., toward beta on project.webplatform.org
* triage issues that come into that project's queue
* report back on progress toward beta

The following is a list of proposed owners for each bucket. If you're unable to take ownership, or think someone else would be better suited, please let us know what you're thinking:

* Analytics Patrick D'Souza
* BlogEliot
* Comments Doug
* Content Chris (or Scott)
* Info Arch Scott (or Chris)
* Dabblet Lea
* PRMGGarbee
* Search Julee
* SkinLea
* Templates Alex
* Community Janet

Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Mar/0162.html

julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>

Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway, 6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza