Re: About improve the Chinese page of webplatform wiki.

Hi, Crotel!

Thanks for joining our mailing list. There are several folks who can help
you get started with translations. In the meantime, here are a few things to
get started:

* Register for the site. Instructions for this and more are in the Editor's
Guide.[1]
* Try editing a page. There are some simple tasks listed in the Getting
started with contributing guide.[2]
* You can search for emails about translation in the archives to see
previous discussions.[3]
* Also, Doug is going to set up a discussion of our URL schema.[4]

Hope this helps.

Looking forward to your contribution!

Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide