Re: About improve the Chinese page of webplatform wiki.

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:38:31 -0700
To: CROTEL <crotel@me.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Crotel!

Thanks for joining our mailing list. There are several folks who can help
you get started with translations. In the meantime, here are a few things to
get started:

* Register for the site. Instructions for this and more are in the Editor's
Guide.[1]
* Try editing a page. There are some simple tasks listed in the Getting
started with contributing guide.[2]
* You can search for emails about translation in the archives to see
previous discussions.[3]
* Also, Doug is going to set up a discussion of our URL schema.[4]

Hope this helps.

Looking forward to your contribution!

Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide