Re: WPD Namespace (was: Place to put bug genie documentation.)

tbh the project: namespace could have simply been renamed WPD: which is
what it looks like has been done. So only the config would need to change,
but then we have all the old links that would need to be found and updated.
(We could easily generate a list, but still changing them all could be a
pain.)