Re: Doc Sprint Amsterdam

Thanks for doing his, Paul! Great to see it happening. I don't recall
anything about running doc sprints generally other than the link to the
plan for the Berlin doc sprint that Chris mentioned. We had started a Doc
Sprint in a Box along these lines, but I'm not sure where that is.

There are a couple of blog posts about the Mountain View [1] and San
Francisco [2] doc sprints that Google ran.

Usually we have at least one area of concentration - for Berlin it was the
CSS Properties project. We may have completed that project by October or it
will be in review, I think. So we'll need a "big" project to work on in
Amsterdam. I'm not sure, but I think the next big project may be the DOM
APIs. We're presently doing the research around that project.

Besides that, there are always tasks to do through the Getting Started page
[3], and we had success with this at the April 3 doc sprint in San
Francisco.

With every doc sprint, you'll get attendees who already have a project in
mind or already know what they want to do. And frozenice and Paul
Rosenbusch will probably come up with some amazing template wizardry or
other fun.

~Scott

[1] http://blog.webplatform.org/2012/12/doc-sprint-mountain-view/
[2] http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/04/doc-sprint-san-francisco-april-3/