Re: Place to put bug genie documentation.

I was thinking more along the lines of:
* WPD:Contributors_Guide
** Editing
*** Getting Started
** Project Mangement
*** Filing an issue
*** Voting on issues
*** Editing an issues attributes
** Design

With each lower level in the list simply being a sub-folder ( / separator,
we don't really use folders but that is the only thing I can think to call
it.) Doing WPD: so much just gets very repetitive very quickly, and
wouldn't even work doing WPD:Project_Management/WPD:Projects.