Place to put bug genie documentation.

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:23:21 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
So, today I am finishing up the new Filing Bugs tutorial [1] with pictures
and all to hopefully make filing someones first issue more clear. I plan on
currently just tweaking the current page to hold that content. Something we
need to figure out though is where to place the other Bug Genie
documentation that is being done. I originally thought to place it under
WPD:TBG and have sub-pages from there on different usage tasks, but I feel
"TBG" doesn't make much sense unless you know what it is.

Does anyone have any thoughts on where we should put the docs? Do remember
that there will really be two views in the documentation, one for front-end
usage and one for administrating the system.

Thanks,
-Garbee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Filing_Bugs