Re: Blog post for taking the Q&A system offline.

After a quick glance over it, I am fine with the draft except for one
little thing.  "  One of our most active contributors, Garbee, researched
alternative, " I really don't like this. I'd rather not be called out as
one of the most active contributors (especially since I have done barely
any actual documentation editing like I really want to.) If we could drop
the opening entirely or find someway to reword it so it doesn't seem so
strong I would appreciate it very much.