Re: Community Development Task Force Meeting

Hi, Wai: I thought you joined this task force back in February! J

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:26 AM
To: "Wai.Seto@nokia.com<mailto:Wai.Seto@nokia.com>" <Wai.Seto@nokia.com<mailto:Wai.Seto@nokia.com>>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Community Development Task Force Meeting

Heck yeah, Wai! Come on in. Glad to have you aboard.

Everyone -

We're all set with the Zakim conference bridge for Tuesday morning:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/Community_Development

~Scott

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM, <Wai.Seto@nokia.com<mailto:Wai.Seto@nokia.com>> wrote:
Hi Scott,

Is this TF == Initial Outreach & Communications Task Force in some earlier thread?

I would like to join the meeting to see how I can get more involve, if that's okay.

Br,
-Seto, Wai
Nokia Developer Relations
http://developer.nokia.com