Re: Beginner's article series outline - please feedback

I have added you to the assignee list David - bit cryptic to find….

…in case anyone was wondering, you need to navigate to the issue page (http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/41 in this case), make sure you are logged in to TBG, then hover over the "Assigned to" settings near the top of the page until the funnny little icon appears with a tooltip of "Click to change assignee".

You then click on this, and it brings up a dialog box inside which you can choose an assignee. If an assignee is already there, you can search for other people, and then it gives you options to team up with who is already there, or simply replace them.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)