Re: Editing for beginners

Hi David,

Thanks for all your feedback, and sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I am based in the UK, so it is getting late now, but I will give you a proper full answer to your queries tomorrow my time.

All the best,

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)