Re: 2 new issues re: top level pages (Issue 14)

Also, there is actually one big issue with the nav, that is mobile. It
completely throws the page off it seems. Unable to test right now since an
Android update has broken debug mode to my laptop. But the page is now very
narrow on my phone which wasn't the case before the new nav menu. I'll file
a bug report for this later today after I get some imports done.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me> wrote:

> Updating the Q&A/Forums would be pretty much wasted time since that is
> being taken down for the time being.
>

> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com> wrote:
>
>> The new nav looks great!  Thanks very much, everyone!
>>
>> Now I guess we'd better get busy dolling up the Community page...
>>
>> ~Scott
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Julee <julee@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Lea:
>>>
>>>  I updated the global nav bug to include the following subdomains:
>>>
>>> www.webplatform.org [DONE]
>>> docs.webplatform.org [DONE]
>>> talk.webplatform.org
>>> blog.webplatform.org