Re: Page for coordinating activity

I like it - I think especially early on this sort of thing can be very
helpful to get an idea of what we're all doing. The biggest problems we
might run into with this is having too many projects being listed or
information on it being out of date (Possibly thinking something is getting
done that isn't, even if the update date is somewhat recent).