Re: Compatibility Table Plugin

Hi there Paul,

At the moment it isn't, I'm afraid. We have talked about this a few times, but at the moment there are more pressing things to attend to. I hope the fresh mediawiki install suits you ok for this. Great initiative, by the way!

Many thanks,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
  (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/