Re: Q&A FAQ

+1 - this is really cool, nice! Have we linked this from the Q&A page yet? It would be good to have a Q&A link leading here on the sidebar of http://talk.webplatform.org/forums/

(plus we also need to change "forums" to Q&A in places like webplatform.org, if indeed we are going with that name change, which I think we said we were?)

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/