Re: [mobile web] Thread for topics or ideas?

Hi Wai, great to have you onboard!

There is a mobile web section of the
documentation<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/concepts/mobile_web>that
contains pages related to the primary considerations of mobile web
development. There is a lot of good information here, but it lacks a bit of
organization at the moment. Input from developers focusing primarily on
mobile (such as yourself) would definitely help organize and flesh out this
important section of the docs.

Here's my take on topic categories for the mobile section based on the
content that has already been added:

   1. Mobile capabilities, overview, and history
   2. Mobile browser information
   3. Developing HTML5/Javascript for mobile
   4. Testing
   5. Design
   6. Device features (multitouch, screen orientation, etc)

If we can further refine/define categorized topics for this section, it
would help give contributors with mobile experience a clearer goal for the
type of content that should be included (and what is missing).

Also, +1 for categorized list subjects

- Mike