Re: Quoting W3C Specs on WPD

Sounds mostly pretty reasonable to me. A few queries:

1. "Short quotations from any source" - as in, any W3C spec, or talking more generally?

2. I think something specific needs to be added in to urge the reader to think carefully about what stuff from W3C specs they do quote. I can understand people wanting to quote short bits of explanation of examples to add to a discussion, but not liberally republishing large sections. As you say, these documents aren't really meant for web developers. Should we follow that up with a comment along the lines of "inappropriate or excessive quotations will be removed", or is that too aggressive?

Chris