Re: A finished icon proposal for the WPD main topics

Hi, Séb-

On 12/13/12 4:53 PM, Doug Schepers wrote:

> On 12/13/12 4:02 PM, Sébastien Desbenoit wrote:
>
>> I edit the DOM too, but DOM is more abstract, so we have me free space.
>>
>> DOM -> icons-DOM-2
>> <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=1288>
>
> Still too busy. Maybe rethink the whole thing, away from the tree
> iconography? or use a different nesting metaphor? Sorry to be
> unhelpful... I'll play with a couple ideas myself.

What about something like this?

http://docs.webplatform.org/w/images/a/aa/dom-icon.svg

Just an idea...

I also thought of nested blocks. Just different ways of showing
hierarchy. (I used this one because it has "tree-like" shapes, and forms
a "D".)

Regards-
-Doug