Re: A finished icon proposal for the WPD main topics

On 13 Dec 2012, at 18:22, Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com> wrote:

> Wow. This is great! I'll add it to our agenda today in the Content
> Meeting. A couple of question:
>
> 1. How do these pages relate to the global nav?
>
> * Docs = http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:main_page?

Yes.

> * Where do reference pages get highlighted in the nav?

In the nav on webplatform.org, at the moment they don't. they currently don't on main page either. The current thinking is to first split up by technology, then ref/learning pages (concept/tut).

But as Eliot said in that thread the other day, we should allow people to start their search by technology or page type, which i think is reasonable. So do we have different main pages, one broken up by technology, and others broken into ref docs/learning docs? Or something else? Good to discuss, certainly.

> 2. In the email you reference, below
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Dec/0172.html),
> you ask for topic domain leads for each of the major topic areas. Did you
> get any takers? Are you still taking "general concepts" and CSS, and
> looking for:
>
> * beginners
> * HTML
> * accessibility