Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

Ronald,

I wasn't saying that we should use WURFL, I said that they have solved this
same problem before, identifying browser/device combinations.

Anyway, if there is enough interest on WURFL somehow -AGPL license- , I can
contact Luca Passani -CEO of the company behind WURFL-, I know him
personally and I think he may be able to help if we need something from his
experience on this topic.

Usually, on mobile UA-strings are not enough but it depends on what we want
to achieve.

Max