Re: blockchain and linked data questions

If it is helpful, moving up the directory tree gives
http://bshambaugh.org/eispp which is a broader context,which mentions
WebID, LDP, etc. I'm guessing a number a people here know a lot more than I
do.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com