Re: WPWG Vendor Neutrality (was Re: Update on Web Payments Working Group)

RE: "the relationship between Identity, Web Payments, and the Web"...
"UNCITRAL -- Unsure, but possibly Identity first and Web Payments second"

See: "UNCITRAL Colloquium on Identity Management and Trust Services" 21-22
April 2016, Vienna
http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/en/commission/colloquia/identity-management-2016.html

RE: "US Fed -- could be both Web Payments and Identity"

Also see: Secure Payments Task Force
https://fedpaymentsimprovement.org/payments-security/task-force/
Some participants are from other countries, an furthermore. cross-border
payments are "in scope".

RE: "IETF ... maybe less for Web Payments"

It depends which elemental functions one's considering.

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-potvin/2/148/423>