Re: The Payments Architecture within which a Web Payments Architecture occurs

The issue that I'm raising is that a "Payments Architecture" in general is
orthogonal to the "Architecture of the World Wide Web". Any architecture
for "web mediated payments" needs to reference a Payments Architecture that
is abstracted from whatever media are employed. And any architecture for
"web mediated e-commerce" needs to reference an Commerce Architecture that
is abstracted from whatever media are employed.

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983