Re: w3c payment processors

On 03/07/2015 01:44 AM, Pindar Wong wrote:
> If I recall correctly, Digital Bazaar's P3 was released on github
> under a non-commercial license in a few months ago in January
>
> https://github.com/digitalbazaar/p3#payswarm-payment-processor-p3

Yep, that's correct. It's the only platform that we know of that
implements a number of the nascent specs in this group. There are, of
course, other implementations of JSON-LD, HTTP Signatures, etc.

More info can be found here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2015Jan/0034.html

We'd be happy to work w/ you to do some interop tests. Keep in mind that
we're very swamped w/ the Web Payments IG work right now.