Re: w3c payment processors

Melvin:

I'm busy setting up a open WebPayments and Blockchain-related lab in HK, so
I'd be interested to engage with any kind of testnet activity, most likely
at the end of Q2. I'll ping you then.

If I recall correctly, Digital Bazaar's P3 was released on github under a
non-commercial license in a few months ago in January

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/p3#payswarm-payment-processor-p3

p.