Re: "Web Identity" -> "Web Credentials"

On 03/13/2014 11:37 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Being able to invoke computer operations using the vocabulary of 3
> year old would equate to wonderment for mankind, so we should stop
> being distracted by the wrong issues.

You're repeating a number of concepts that are either already in the
specification or are going to be in the specification. So, clearly there
is massive miscommunication going on here.

This thread is getting into perma-thread territory (it's probably
already there). I've already received several offline complaints about
it. A mailing list is a bad place to have a conversation such as this
one, so let's move it to a more high-bandwidth location and spare the
rest of the people on the mailing list on the discussion.

Kingsley, set an agenda for the concerns that you want to discuss and
sent it to me offline. We'll record the call so others can listen in if
they need to. It should be just you and I on the phone so that we can
work through all of your concerns, then we can do some other one on one
calls to work through other's concerns if necessary.

I'm going to stop responding to this thread because the responses are
just fueling the perma-thread. We'll figure out a time that works for
both of us offline.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/