Categorized use cases updated w/ comments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:10:17 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've made a pass through all comments on all use cases that were put
forward for discussion over a week ago and integrated all +0s and -1s
into the list of categorized use cases:

https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/CategorizedWebPaymentsUseCases

We'll be discussing all of these comments on the telecon tomorrow, so
please make sure to at least glance through them before the call.

-- manu

PS: There is a good chance that I missed a comment or two, so please
mention it if I did (or better, add it directly to the wiki page).