Re: Programmable Distributed Governance

On 29 January 2014 20:15, David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com> wrote:

> in a hurry. Is anyone talking about weighted multiple approval in these
> things?

Yes.  Absolutely.  This may interest you.

https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/miami-2014-chris-odom-on-1

After I've translated btc to the semantic web, I'd like to do OT which will
give us distributed exchanges, voting pools and much more.

Chris in his talk says the OT and btc are complementary technologies like a
wheel and a wing.  Neither compete but you can combine them to make a
plane.  I see the web as delivery, so in that metaphor it would perhaps be
the runway ... :)