Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

Yes, I think that now would be the time for the WG to propose a payments extension to schema.org, at least covering traditional payment transactions.

Martin

On Jan 28, 2014, at 4:48 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:

> I find this discussion having relevance to work here in Web Paymetns CG. Very likely people may want to use Web Payments for Transactions related to all those Reservations!
>
> I would really like that people who use Schema.org can very easily use Web Payments as well :)

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group
universitaet der bundeswehr muenchen

e-mail:  hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org