Re: Suggested Revisions to Introduction to Web Payments Charter

Steven, Sorry about that. Yes it was inadvertent, while I was changing the
word "allow" to "empower". Fixed:
http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/WebPaymentsCommunityGroupCharterProposal#Goals

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations