Re: Beginner questions on m-commerce spec

Thanks for the detailed answers

I don't yet understand where is
https://web-payments.org/specs/source/web-identity/ used. Is it only
used to trust the vendor, or the buyer too ? Is there some UML
State/Sequence diagram available somewhere ? The buying process flow
could be easier to understand with a schema like this.

laurent

--
http://laurentperez.fr
J2EE tips and best practices