Re: Deprecation Warnings for currencies used in transaction?

Elf, Thanks for the additional clarification. That "informational" use case
still seems to me to be out-of-scope for web payments, and already
available through many other venues.

What aspect of the use case you are describing cannot be easily done or
found already?  See:
http://www.worldeconomics.com/WorldPriceIndex/WPI.efp
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/dollar-index-charts

Joseph Potvin