Re: PaySwarm is controlled by this group

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca> wrote:
> In  general the two reasons I think it's important to proactively revisit
> the resilience of intellectual rights management around both this spec and
> reference implementation source code are:
> (a) Their success would be really significant, so will attract well-funded
> attention (not all of it desireable)
> (b) Expanded intellectual rights provisions in the new generation of trade
> agreements can make otherwise minor oversights on seemingly esoteric
> pedantic distinctions terribly significant in legal eyes.

FWIW, I believe the second point is worth discussion.

Not sure when this happened (or why) but <http://www.w3.org/IPR/>
appears to have been replaced by the privacy activity (per the page
maintenance note).

--
  Scott Elcomb         @psema4
  http://psema4.com/pubkey.txt