Re: PaySwarm is controlled by this group

On 01/01/2014 02:03 PM, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> Thanks Manu, and happy new year. I'll find this important and useful
> to explore and discuss, but I'm not sure if details on these
> considerations will be sufficiently interesting to others on this
> list to discuss within this venue. Should this be considered in
> another particular venue, or in an email sub-thread?

The points you raise are W3C Process issues, which the following
community discusses at length:

http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/

Let's move this conversation over there as W3C Process issues have very
little to do with web payments.

> reference implementation source code

Keep in mind that reference implementations are not a requirement of the
W3C process, demonstration of interoperability is (usually against a
test suite). Typically, reference implementations pop up at some point
during the process. Digital Bazaar /may/ publish their implementation as
a reference implementation, but that presumes too many things at this
point in time (agreement that PaySwarm should be the base technology,
agreement from W3C member companies on that direction, the W3C working
group charter, patent issues, etc.).

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/