Re: [W3C Webmob] PAYMENTS TASK FORCE: Setup and ready to go!

On 17/02/2014 02:45, "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

>Hey Natasha, I'd be happy to put this on the Web Payments CG Agenda and
>have us grind through Webmob payments TF issues every week or so, if
>that would help (raise / answer issues). I don't think we'd be the best
>to format the doc, perhaps someone from the mobile payments space?
>
>Got a link to the github issue tracker, for starters?

Sorry I should have included this!

https://github.com/w3c-webmob/payments-use-cases

As stated to Brent I need someone who can:

1. Keep an eye on the issues and answer any that need answering
2. Review and pull in the pull requests when they are received
3. Provide some encouragement to the people helping out on the document
4. Raise issues and make edits as you see fit!

Issues will be things like ŒAdd an auto-complete use case and show
screenshot of this working on google walletı. Then, someone working on
this will go edit the main document to include this and raise a pull
request, and the person in charge will then accept that pull request and
add it to the main document. Easy! (I hope!)

I am super happy to attend the call on Wednesday, I may be a little late,
but should be there and can talk through this there!

Thanks again Manu!

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.