Re: FW: [W3C Webmob] PAYMENTS TASK FORCE: Setup and ready to go!

Hey All, I have been looking over this list in addition to the WebMob
material. I am even reviewing Natasha's post about GitHub. I expect others
in this group will step in to ensure its success. I plan on attending the
WebMob teleconference as well as the one for the WebPayments CG. I do
expect that Manu will have a lot to say during the WebPayments
teleconference. My hope is to make things easier.

-Brent