Re: Statement on web-payments.org: "participates heavily in work at the IETF"

Harry (and others),

I'm not sure if this helps, but I found the Web Payments Task Force on the
w3c site. There is another mailing list that could be associated with Dave
Raggett mentioned there. It is
public-web-payments@w3.org<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-payments/>
.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Payments_Task_Force