Re: Web Payments Workshop position paper submitted

Joseph,

Thanks for your clarification. I believe I was in error, and what you say
gives a bit more clarity. It appears to be a complicated subject. I
searched for virtual commodities and found them to be in context of an
internet game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_economy). I found
Bitcoins referred to as virtual tokens here: (
http://www.bellenews.com/2014/01/06/science-tech/how-bitcoin-works/).

-Brent

-Brent