Re: Zero Click Bitcoin Micropayments using HTTP 402

On 12/28/14 2:05 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> In addition, I don't even think the idea using HTTP 402 actually buys
> you anything since it
> has no meaning in a browser (and thus for the user) which means that
> there must always be
> a *proxy* involved which does the actual work.

If 402 has no meaning in the browser, how does 200 magically have
meaning to said browser?

I remain quite confused about your understanding of Web Architecture.

A browser is one kind of HTTP User Agent. That's it!

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO