Re: Apple AppStore revenues - 85%+ come from games

From: Andy McKay <andym@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:49:41 -0800
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-webpayments@w3.org
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
>> If we are going to do in-app payments correctly, how are we going to
>> know that we did them correctly if we don't have anyone from that
>> industry involved?

At Mozilla we treat in-app payments the same as any other payment past a certain point. The differences are around initiation of the payment and delivery, especially in terms of security.

Itís hard for me to say exactly how that impacts this group, since Iím not sure exactly what this group covers. Lurking to try and  figure that out :)

Andy