Re: Preview: KickStarter for Linked Data and Web Payments

Thanks Tim, for taking your time to provide such detailled feedback, i can only agree on.

Btw i personally doubt that someone, (besides Google maybe) can gather students(the best ones even???) from around the world and than also build world class software.  Come on ...

--
Georg Leciejewski
Von meinem Mofa gesendet