Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

I've implemented all of Steve's suggestions -- which are excellent. His
recommendation to drop the whole section "An Introduction to Web Payments"
has been accommodated by addition a slimmed down version of that text to
the end of the first section.

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations