Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

To the bulletted list in the section "Web Payment Requirements" I have
added "It must enable choice of vehicle currency and alogrithmic pricing by
vendors so that they can function seamlessly and with greater stability in
global markets."

Please let me know if anyone objects outright, of if it might be expressed
better.

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations